Our patented ‘Stinger’ is the only electrode torch/holder you’ll ever need. Its unique design allows for complete dismantling and replacement of all parts on site, without the need for any special tools or training.
The holder can also be adjusted for wear through its patented design which allows the main collet body to be turned, with each full revolution moving the body up 1.0mm to allow for over 10mm of adjustment to be made.
It has an overall length of 200mm (8”), a diameter of 39mm (11/2”), it’s light at under 400g (13.5oz), and easy to use with a simple twist mechanism to tighten and release electrodes. It is manufactured from a tough, hardwearing, fully insulating material that is virtually indestructible and provides the maximum protection for the diver.
The holder can also be used safely above water, where it offers a 250 amp rating at 60% duty cycle. The design allows for electrodes ranging from 2.5mm (3/32”) to 5.0mm (3/16”) to be used, and is available with or without a whip lead. All parts are available separately, making it the only Stinger™ you’ll ever need.
• Parts can be easily and quickly assembled/disassembled
onsite without the need for special tools.
• Large replaceable wear face in the head.
• Adjustable for wear, through the main cable connector
(each full turn moves it up 1.0mm).
• Non-conductive, tough, hardwearing material.
• Size and style allows for firm grip, even when wearing
• Easy twist action to fit/release electrodes.
• Electrode guide-way to help fit electrodes in poor visibility.
• Cable retainer available in two sizes to fit either 50mmÇ
(2/0) or 35mmÇ (1/0) welding cables.
• Available with or without cable fitted.
• Can be used on surface.
• Fits electrodes 2.5mm-5.0mm.